Computer Science II
The course is designed for understanding and using some of the MS Office built in layout and text editing functionality. Students will learn how to produce striking and effective documentation. They will also learn how to build, enhance and deliver presentations locally on a computer and on-line. Seeking and sourcing research data and open access scholarly research, are among the learning objectives of the course.
- Introduction to networks, services, the UTh Network, WWW, search engines, issues on internet browsing safety.
- The Creative Commons (CC) copyright licenses.
- Editing and formatting documents with Word 2016.
- Create, manage and deliver presentations with PowerPoint 2016.
- Create, magane and deliver presentations with the on-line presentation software Prezi.